other people's emergencies: random thoughts of an urban paramedic

For more than twenty years I've worked as a paramedic for the city of Boston, Massachusetts. The opinions expressed in this diary are mine alone, and do not represent the views of Boston EMS. Names, dates, locations, and physical characteristics have been changed to ensure patient confidentiality.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Almost Back

I meant to post a couple of times while away, but I simply haven't had the time. I'll return to Boston tomorrow, and I'll be back on the ambulance Saturday. I'll post again soon. Promise.

Thanks for your patience.

8 Comments:

Blogger brendan said...

Do what you gotta do, man. You don't have to punch a clock for us.

We'll still be here. Trust me.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

we'll wait here.

dressed like us.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're terrible, why can't you get a post up ;)

Just kidding :) Welcome back to boston, hope your trip went well!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

You always post faithfully. We're waiting patiently.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Last Angry Man said...

Hope you enjoyed Red Clay / Pine tree country!

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was this your first trip to Atlanta? Being from boston, you probably haven't had much readson to visit here before.

2:01 PM  
Blogger TS said...

You guys are all too kind.

And no, this certainly wasn't my first trip to Atlanta. For several years I dated someone who was living in Atlanta. We both traveled back and forth until we were married, and then she moved up here.

It's a great city, and I was glad to have a reason to return.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw! nice storey. hope you had a good visit!

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!